Tuna & White Bean Wraps
No-cook wraps are a great choice when you're looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe. Use tomato or spinach tortillas to wrap up the tuna, bean, and tomato salad dressed with a lemony vinaigrette.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 19 ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed, drained and coarsely mashed
- 2 6 ounce cans tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 6 tomato & basil, plain or spinach tortilla wraps
- Carrot and cucumber sticks, for serving
1. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, red onion, salt and black pepper. Whisk in olive oil; set aside.
2. Place beans, tuna, tomatoes and parsley in a large bowl. Pour dressing over bean and tuna mixture; stir gently.
3. Place 3/4 cup bean mixture on one side of 1 tortilla and tightly roll the wrap. Cut in half on the diagonal. Repeat with remaining ingredients; Serve with carrot and cucumber.