- 1 pound imitation crab meat (surimi), chopped
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup chopped celery (about 2 large ribs)
- 4 teaspoons fresh chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 hot dog buns, top-sliced variety
- Curly parsley (optional)
1. In a large bowl, mix together the imitation crab, mayonnaise, celery, tarragon, mustard and olive oil until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. To serve, spoon a generous 1/3 cup of the crab mixture into each roll. Garnish with parsley, if desired.