Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Bake 450°F 20 mins
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini (5 ounces), halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons
- 1 small yellow squash (5 ounces), halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons
- 1/2 of 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed, halved, cored and thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cod fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 4 teaspoons unsalted butter
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, stir together tomatoes, zucchini, squash, fennel, onion, garlic, 1/2 tablespoon of the thyme, 1/8 teaspoon of the salt, the pepper and broth; set aside.
3. Lay four large pieces of foil or parchment paper (each 16 inches long) on work surface. Place 1-1/2 heaping cups vegetable mixture on lower half of each piece. Place fish on top of vegetables and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tablespoon thyme and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Place 1 teaspoon butter on top of each fillet. Fold foil or parchment over fish and fold edges to create a sealed packet. Place packets on a rimmed baking sheet, overlapping if necessary.
4. Bake at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through and veggies are tender. Cut open packets and slide contents onto plates; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 230, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 55, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 300, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.