- 1 package (8-1/2-ounces) Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Medley Ready Rice
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 jar (10 ounces) mango chutney (such as Major Grey's)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3/4 pound cooked large shrimp
- Tandoori naan (such as Fabulous Flats) or pita (optional)
1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, mix together rice and peas. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 90 seconds.
2. In another bowl, combine chutney and warm water. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir half of the chutney into rice and peas.
3. To serve, spoon the rice mixture onto a large serving platter. Arrange the shrimp and remaining chutney mixture around the rice. If desired, serve with purchased naan bread or pita.