Servings: 20 Yield: 20 sandwiches Active Time 1 hr Total Time 1 hr
- 20 slices ham or other cold cuts
- 20 slices Gruyere cheese or other sliced cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 20 whole wheat slider or small brioche rolls, split
- 1 15 - 16 ounce bag thin pretzels
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1. Use a cookie cutter with the same diameter as the rolls to cut rounds out of the ham and cheese. Cut the scraps into pieces smaller than the rounds.
2. Spread the mayonnaise on the cut sides of the rolls. Stack the ham and cheese rounds on the bottom rolls, then top with the scraps, arranging them so that they don't stick out past the rounds. Sandwich with the roll tops.
3. Break the pretzels to form spider legs: Snap off two long curved pieces from each pretzel. Reserve the remaining straight pieces and unsuccessfully broken rounds for another use. Stick eight legs into each roll.
4. Dab two dots of mustard onto each roll for eyes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 20; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 274, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 28, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 25, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 4, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 12, vit. A (IU): 303, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 11, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 699, Potassium (mg): 3, calcium (mg): 152, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.