Yield: 1-1/2 cups Prep 5 mins
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves (about 2 cups)
- 1 bunch mint leaves (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. Combine cilantro, mint, pine nuts, broth, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, cumin and red pepper flakes in a blender. Puree until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for up to three days.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 19, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 22, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.