Chinese Shrimp Salad
- 2 8 ounce package frozen popcorn shrimp
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 head nappa cabbage (3/4 lb), cored and shredded
- 1/2 head green cabbage (3/4 lb), cored and shredded
- 1/3 cup bottled miso-sesame dressing (such as Masas)
- 1/2 cup crispy chow mein noodles
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread frozen popcorn shrimp on a large baking sheet; spread sliced almonds on medium-size sheet. Bake shrimp at 400 degrees F for 13 minutes; bake almonds at 400 degrees F for 3 minutes. Increase heat to broil. Broil shrimp 3 minutes or until browned and crispy.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together nappa cabbage, green cabbage, toasted almonds and miso-sesame dressing. Stir in hot shrimp, top with crispy chow mein noodles and serve immediately.