- 2 cups bite-size rice square cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- 12 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating, chopped, or white candy melts
1. In a very large bowl combine the cereal, pretzels, peanuts, cranberries, and candy pieces; set aside.
2. In a medium microwave-safe bowl microwave the candy coating on 100% power (high) for 1 minute. Stir. Continue to cook at 15 second intervals until melted and smooth, stirring after each. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
3. Spread mixture on a large piece of foil. Let stand until set (about 30 minutes). Break into bite-size pieces.