Blueberry Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons turbinado sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Lightly coat the bottoms of 4 5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine flours, sugars, soda, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder; set aside. In a separate bowl combine eggs, oil, and vanilla and mix well. Add to flour mixture and stir until combined. Gently stir in the zucchini and then the blueberries.
3. Spoon batter into prepared pans and sprinkle with turbinado sugar, if desired. Bake about 40 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of each comes out clean. Allow to cool in pan 10 minutes before removing. Serve warm or cool completely before slicing.