Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 3 3/4 ounce package cellophane (bean thread) noodles
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or cilantro
1. In a large bowl soak noodles in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain and snip into smaller strands with kitchen scissors; set aside to keep warm.
2. In a small bowl stir together cornstarch and coconut milk; set aside.
3. Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add sweet pepper, garlic, ginger, green onions, curry powder, and salt; cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Add pork. Cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until pork is browned and no longer pink inside.
4. Create a well in the center of the wok or skillet. Add coconut mixture and lime juice. Heat for 30 seconds or until mixture starts to thicken; stir to coat all ingredients. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Serve over noodles. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 311, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 73, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 29, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 24, vit. A (IU): 243, vit. C (mg): 8, Thiamin (mg): 1, Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 7, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 1, Folate (µg): 12, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 200, Potassium (mg): 513, calcium (mg): 30, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.