The pork is breaded and fried in this quick and easy German main-dish recipe. Noodles seasoned with parsley round out the meal.
1. Place one pork chop between two sheets of waxed paper and pound to 1/8-inch thickness. Repeat with all chops.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Spread flour on a dinner plate. Place egg mixture in a shallow dish or pie plate. Place bread crumbs on a third plate.
3. Add noodles to boiling water and cook 7 minutes. Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium
4. heat. Coat a pork chop with flour, dip in egg mixture, then coat with bread crumbs. Repeat with all chops.
5. Cook 3 pork chops in skillet for 2 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a platter; add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet. Repeat cooking with remaining 3 chops.
6. Drain noodles; place on platter with cutlets and sprinkle with parsely. Serve immediately.
Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal.(kcal): 412, Fat, total(g): 13, chol.(mg): 151, sat. fat(g): 6, carb.(g): 39, fiber(g): 1, pro.(g): 30, sodium(mg): 480, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.