Ham and Pineapple Kabobs
- 8 ounces cooked ham, cut into cubes
- 16 bite-size wedges fresh pineapple
- 1 red or yellow sweet pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 16 cherry tomatoes
1. Alternately thread ham, pineapple, sweet pepper, and tomatoes onto skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak for 30 minutes before grilling).
2. For a charcoal grill, place kabobs on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 3 to 5 minutes until heated through and browned, turning once. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Add kabobs to grill rack. Cover and grill as above).
3. If desired, serve with sweet-and-sour sauce or your favorite sauce.