A pineapple mango chipotle salsa gives this vegetarian pizza a tropical flair. Ready to serve in less than 30 minutes, it's the perfect recipe for any occasion.
- 1 large whole-wheat or regular Boboli pizza crust (14 ounces)
- 1 cup pineapple mango chipotle salsa (such as Pace)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 green pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small onion, peeled and thinly sliced
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F
2. Place pizza crust on a large baking sheet. Spread 2/3 cup of the salsa over the crust. Sprinkle the cheeses over the salsa. Spoon remaining 1/3 cup salsa over cheese; scatter pepper and onion over the top.
3. Bake at 450 degrees or 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Allow to cool slightly. Cut into 8 slices.
Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal.(kcal): 227, Fat, total(g): 9, chol.(mg): 19, sat. fat(g): 4, carb.(g): 28, fiber(g): 5, pro.(g): 12, sodium(mg): 581, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.