- Olive oil
- 1 pound frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 red onion, halved, sliced, and separated
- 1 cup trimmed green beans, steamed (4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red sweet pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup green onions cut into slivers
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup spinach leaves cut into slivers
- 2 strips bacon, crisp cooked and chopped
- 2 - 3 dried tomatoes (oil-pack), drained well and cut in half
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F. Lightly brush the bottom of a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with oil. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to a 15x10-inch rectangle (let dough relax as you roll, if necessary). Transfer to the prepared pan, stretching if necessary to fit.
2. Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Arrange toppers on pizza in 12 sections to create a quilt design.
3. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until browned.