Lemon Curd Tart
Here's a five-ingredient recipe that produces a tasty tart that your guests will think took hours to prepare. Fresh raspberries and purchased lemon curd fill a crust made with refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
- 1/2 18-ounce tube refrigerated rolled sugar-cookie dough
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup bottled lemon curd
- 3 cups fresh raspberries (about 1 pint)
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish, optional
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 9-inch springform pan with removable bottom.
2. In large bowl, work dough and lemon zest together with a wooden spoon until well blended. (If dough becomes too soft to work with, refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm.) Press dough evenly over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and center springs back when lightly touched. Remove springform pan to wire rack. Using thin metal spatula, carefully loosen crust from side of pan. Remove side of pan; cool crust completely on wire rack.
4. Place crust on serving platter. Spread lemon curd over crust. Top with raspberries. If desired, garnish with mint.