Servings: 6 Prep 25 mins Total Time 25 mins
- 1 cup acini de pepe or pastina
- 1/3 cup finely diced carrots
- 1/3 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup frozen baby peas
- 1/3 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/3 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 7 minutes. Stir in veggies and cook 5 minutes; drain. Mix in oil and pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 180, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 32, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 2, pro. (g): 6, vit. A (IU): 1605, vit. C (mg): 18, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 3, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 104, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 18, Potassium (mg): 171, calcium (mg): 15, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.