The pasta makes a nest for the shrimp mixture in this easy dinner recipe.
- 4 ounces dry angel hair pasta
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup cooked baby shrimp
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, saute garlic and pepper with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes more to heat through.
2. Drain pasta and return to pan. Toss with 2 tablespoons oil and basil. Use a fork to twirl the pasta into nests on each serving plate. Spoon some of the shrimp mixture into each nest.