- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 of a 16-oz. pkg. vermicelli pasta, broken in half
- 1 16 ounce jar (1-2/3 cups) mild chunky salsa (choose a brand with little to no added salt)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat oven to 350 degree F. Lightly coat a 2-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water; drain again. Return to same pot. Add salsa, chicken, 3/4 cup of the cheese, and cilantro; toss to combine. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
2. Cover dish with foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes more or until heated through.