- 1 1/3 cups dried elbow macaroni
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 2/3 cup pureed cooked cauliflower
- 2/3 cup pureed cooked broccoli
- 1/2 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream (optional)
- 1 1/3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Make ItMake It:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Stir in pasta sauce, cauliflower, broccoli, tomato sauce, Parmesan, whipping cream, and 1 cup of the mozzarella. Transfer to a 2-quart square or rectangular baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
2. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until heated through.