- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
Make ItMake It:
1. In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir until softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in dried onion and cook 3 to 4 minutes more or until onions are golden, stirring occasionally. Stir in sugar and salt; remove from heat.
2. In a medium bowl stir together yogurt and onion mixture. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Serve with fresh vegetables for dipping.