Marshmallow Pilgram Hat Treats
- chocolate-striped shortbread cookies
- 12-oz package of chocolate chips
- white fruit chew
- yellow decorators' frosting
1. Set the cookies stripes down on a wax-paper-covered tray, spacing them well apart.
2. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave or double boiler.
3. One at a time, stick a skewer into a marshmallow, dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate, and promptly center it atop a cookie. Set the hats in refrigerator until the chocolate sets.
4. Using scissors, cut a 1/4-inch strip of white fruit chew and wrap it around the hat.
5. Pipe a yellow decorators' frosting buckle on the front of each hat.