Lotsa Lollies Cake
- 2 prepared 9-inch round cakes
- 2 prepared 6-inch round cakes
- 2 16 ounce cans vanilla frosting
- 1 small tube chocolate frosting
- Variety of lollipops, we used Dum Dums and medium swirl pops
1. Trim the tops of all the cakes to make them level. Place a 9-inch cake on a serving platter and cover the top with vanilla frosting. Stack the other 9-inch cake on it and spread a thin layer of frosting on top. Refrigerate the cakes for at least 30 minutes. Prep the two 6-inch cakes in the same way.
2. Cover each chilled two-layer cake with vanilla frosting. Place the smaller cake, on the cardboard, on the larger cake. With the chocolate frosting, pipe a birthday message onto a large lollipop, then insert it into the top of the cake. Embellish the rest of the cake with smaller lollipops by inserting the sticks into the cake.
- To transfer the small cakes more easily later, put one layer on a 6-inch-wide foil-covered circle of cardboard, then add the second layer.