I Made Blueberry Muffins!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup blueberries
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 12 muffin cups with baking liners. In a large bowl, combine baking mix, oats, and 1/2 cup sugar. In a medium bowl, beat together the milk, egg, and vegetable oil.
2. Stir milk mixture into dry baking mixture just to combine. Add blueberries and stir. Using an ice-cream scoop, place batter in muffin cups. Sprinkle tops with remaining 1 Tbs. sugar.
3. Bake in the oven for 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.