Ham and Honey Mustard Quesadilla
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 - 3 slices unsmoked ham (about 1 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
1. Mix the mustard and honey together and spread over one of the tortillas. Lay the ham on top and sprinkle with the Cheddar. Sandwich with the second tortilla.
2. Preheat a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Slide in the assembled quesadilla, cheese side down, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Flip onto the other side and heat through for 1 minute more. Remove from the pan and let stand on a plate for 3 to 5 minutes before cutting, to stop the cheese from oozing out.