Graveyard Pudding Cups
- 12 gummy worms
- 24 Oreo cookies
- Black food-safe marker
- 12 Nutter Butter cookies
- 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 3.9 ounce box chocolate pudding mix
- 1 3.9 ounce box vanilla pudding mix
- Orange food coloring
1. Prepare chocolate and vanilla pudding according to package directions. Add about 6 drops of orange food coloring to the vanilla pudding. Set aside to cool.
2. Crush up Oreo cookies; set aside. In tall glasses, layer chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding, and Cool Whip. Top with crushed Oreos, gummy worms, and a Nutter Butter "tombstone." To make the tombstone, use a food-safe marker to write "RIP" on the cookies. Serve chilled.