Go-To Turkey Meatballs
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Coat an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with the tablespoon of olive oil; set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix together the ground turkey, oregano, parsley, ketchup, breadcrumbs, and pepper. Form into 12 2-inch meatballs and place them snugly into the prepared pan in rows, making sure the balls are touching. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the meatballs reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Let rest in the pan for five minutes before serving.