- 1/2 cup safflower oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 7 cups rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large roasting pan, heat oil, honey, and vanilla until honey melts.
3. Add all remaining ingredients, stirring to mix well and coat with honey.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring every few minutes to avoid burning.
5. Cool, stirring occasionally. Store in airtight container.