- 6 slices whole-wheat bread
- Canola oil spray
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons low-fat milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Trim crusts from bread. (Tip: Save to make croutons another day.) Flatten bread with a rolling pin. Spritz bread and cupcake pan with canola oil. Sprinkle cinnamon on bread, then press each slice into a well of the cupcake pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until crisp.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet on medium. Crack eggs into a bowl and beat slightly. Stir in milk. Pour egg mixture into the pan; scramble until eggs are no longer runny.
3. Gently remove bread cups from pan; allow to cool a bit. Fill with scrambled eggs and serve.