Frosted cupcakes make the witch's head and chocolate ice cream cones make her hat for a dessert that's perfect for Halloween.
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate frosting
- 1 4 3/4 ounce package chocolate cones (Nabisco Oreo Cones)
- Orange nonpareils
- 1 16 ounce can vanilla frosting, divided
- Neon-green food coloring
- 12 cupcakes, removed from paper liners
- Chocolate chips
- Green tube icing
- Red tube icing
- Mike and Ike Tangy Twister candies
- Chocolate Jimmies
1. Place chocolate frosting in a freezer-weight zip-top bag and snip off a small corner. Pipe base of cones, dip in orange nonpareils, and set aside.
2. Place 1/2 cup vanilla frosting in a another zip-top bag and snip off a small corner. Tint remaining frosting green and frost cupcakes.
3. Turn cupcakes on sides, then place decorated cones on top. Using vanilla frosting, pipe eyes on cupcakes. Attach chocolate chips for pupils and pipe a dot onto chips. Use red icing for mouths, green icing for warts; shape candies into noses. Pipe chocolate icing onto cupcakes for hair and sprinkle with chocolate jimmies.