Serve these easy heart shaped cereal snacks at a child's party. White chocolate drizzled on top makes them extra sweet.
- 1 bag (10-ounce) marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Red food coloring
- 6 cups crispy-rice cereal
- 2/3 cup white-chocolate chips
1. Line baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. In a large bowl, combine marshmallows and butter. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stir, and microwave 30 seconds longer. Stir in red food coloring until color is medium-dark red. Stir in cereal to blend.
2. Coat your hands, a large cookie scoop, and a 3-inch heart cookie cutter with vegetable cooking spray. Using the scoop, fill the cookie cutter with the marshmallow-cereal mixture and press into a heart shape with your hands. Lift off cookie cutter and set heart on paper. Repeat.
3. Place white-chocolate chips in a freezer-weight zip-top bag. Microwave in 10-second intervals until just melted. Snip tiny corner from bag and drizzle lines across hearts. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 10 minutes.