Servings: 8 Prep 25 mins Roast 400°F 35 mins
- 2/3 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 1/2 pounds parsnips, peeled and cut into sticks
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a roasting pan with foil; set aside. In a very large bowl whisk together the apple cider, oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, thyme, and salt. Add carrots and parsnips and toss to coat. Transfer vegetables and liquid to the prepared roasting pan; spread in an even layer.
2. Roast, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid has evaporated, stirring twice during roasting.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 146, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 27, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 6, sugar (g): 14, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 11662, vit. C (mg): 16, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 60, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 225, Potassium (mg): 520, calcium (mg): 50, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.