Serve these sweet berries on a Valentine's Day dessert tray. The strawberries are dipped in semisweet chocolate then drizzled in white chocolate.
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet-chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white-chocolate chips
- 1 pound strawberries
1. In separate bowls, heat chocolate chips in a microwave on medium, stirring every 20 seconds until chocolate is melted.
2. Dunk strawberries in semisweet chocolate. Shake off any excess back into bowl and place on a parchment or wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate 5 minutes.
3. Place berries in mini cupcake liners. Using the tines of a fork, drizzle melted white chocolate over berries. Refrigerate 5 minutes and serve.