Search out candy worms, candy bugs and other creepy creatures to decorate this chocolate cake, which is coated in cookie crumbs.
- 1 18 1/4 ounce box devil's-food cake mix
- 1 16 ounce can chocolate frosting
- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- Red decorating icing
- Gummy worms
- Candy bugs
- Candy body parts
- Mini marshmallows
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-cup Bundt pan. Prepare cake according to package directions and bake. Cool 15 minutes and invert cake onto wire rack; let cool completely.
2. Frost cake and cover with cookie crumbs. Pipe red icing to look like dripping blood. Place worms and candy bugs and body parts around cake.
3. For bloody hand, fill a rubber glove with mini marshmallows, close the wrist with a rubber band, then use red markers for blood and black markers for fingernails. Place hand inside center of cake and cover wrist with crumbs.