Thai Chicken-Broccoli Wraps
Broccoli slaw makes a quick filler for these healthy chicken sandwiches. Peanut sauce adds extra flavor.
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken-breast strips
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups broccoli-slaw mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Peanut sauce
- 3 10 inches whole-wheat tortillas, warmed
1. Sprinkle chicken strips with garlic salt. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Cook and stir seasoned chicken in hot skillet over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm. Coat pan again with cooking spray. Add broccoli slaw and ginger to skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Spread tortillas with peanut sauce. Top with chicken strips and broccoli-slaw mix. Roll up each tortilla, and cut in half. Serve immediately.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
1. In a 1- to 1-1/2-quart saucepan combine creamy peanut butter; water; sugar; soy sauce; and garlic, minced. Heat over medium-low heat, whisking constantly, until peanut butter mixture is smooth and warm. Use immediately or keep warm over very low heat, stirring occasionally.