Spinach Salad with Chicken
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bags (6 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 2-1/2 cups), from a 3-pound chicken
- 10 slices fully cooked microwavable bacon
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard and lemon-pepper. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking continuously. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the spinach, mushrooms and onion. Toss with the dressing. Add in the shredded chicken.
3. Microwave the bacon following package directions, about 30 seconds. Crumble and sprinkle over salad. Serve immediately.