- 1 8 ounce package Mexican-blend shredded cheese
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 7 ounce can corn, drained
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 4 1/2 - 4 3/4 ounce packages skinless, boneless roasted chicken breast
- 2 10 - 12 inches flour tortillas
1. Place a burrito-size flour tortilla on a serving plate. Sprinkle with 1/4 of shredded cheese. In a bowl, combine black beans, corn, 1/3 cup salsa and 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro.
2. Spread bean mixture onto the tortilla. Sprinkle with another 1/4 of cheese. Top with a flour tortilla, and sprinkle with 1/4 of cheese. Slice chicken breast, and combine in bowl with 1/3 cup salsa and 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro. Place chicken mixture on top of cheese, sprinkle with remaining 1/4 of cheese, and top with a flour tortilla. Cover with a piece of parchment or wax paper, and microwave for 10 minutes at 50 percent power. Cut into slices.