Chicken Salad Melt
These hot, open-face chicken salad sandwiches are made on pre-baked pizza crusts. They take only minutes to prepare and are perfect for a hot lunch or a quick and easy dinner.
- 1 10 ounce package fully cooked chicken, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 large ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato-basil-flavored light mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 10 ounce package small baked pizza crusts, each cut into quarters
- 8 slices fully cooked bacon, from a 2.1-ounce package, each cut in half
- 1 4 ounce package shredded taco cheese blend
1. In a medium-size bowl, add chicken, celery, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
2. Place pizza crusts on a baking sheet lined with foil. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken salad over each. Place 2 halves of the bacon over each. Sprinkle each crust with 1 tablespoon of the shredded cheese.
3. Broil 4 inches from heat for 1 minute until cheese melts.