Chicken Paillard with Greens
Tender chicken is served over greens in this low-fat, low-calorie main-dish recipe. Make this great weeknight meal in less than 30 minutes.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Place the breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap. Pound with a flat mallet until 1/2 inch thick.
2. Drizzle chicken with oil; sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
3. Coat a grill pan with nonstick cooking spray. Cook chicken over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
4. Toss greens with dressing and tomatoes; divide among 4 plates. Top each with a piece of chicken.