Chicken Alfredo Potatoes
Chicken and broccoli are mixed with jarred Alfredo sauce to make a tasty topping for a baked potato dinner.
- 4 small potatoes, about 4 ounces each
- 1 14 ounce bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded chicken thighs
- 1 cup jarred light Alfredo sauce
1. Pierce potatoes a few times with a fork and place in microwave. Microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes.
2. Cook broccoli following package directions.
3. Place shredded chicken and Alfredo sauce in a small saucepan and heat gently, about 4 minutes.
4. To serve, cut each potato in half lengthwise. Place 1/4 of the broccoli over each cut potato. Spoon equal amounts of the chicken and Alfredo sauce mixture over each potato. Makes 4 servings.