Chicken Salad with Cranberries
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Lettuce leaves
Make ItMake It:
1. Place the chicken breasts in a large skillet. Add enough water to cover chicken. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Let stand, covered, 10 minutes more.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, and salt until combined. Stir in the cranberries and green onion.
3. Remove the chicken to a cutting board and slice into bite-size cubes. Toss with the dressing mixture and serve with fresh lettuce leaves.