With ground beef, black beans, and corn, this main dish soup is like a taco in a bowl. Serve tortilla chips on the side or crushed on top.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 32 ounce package reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 15 - 16 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 1 1/4 ounce package reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 11 ounce can whole-kernel corn with sweet peppers
- Tortilla chips, optional
1. In a large saucepan, cook beef until browned. Drain off fat. Stir in broth, beans, tomatoes, and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and let simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in corn. Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.