Asian Lettuce Wraps
These low-fat beef and vegetable lettuce wraps are easy to prepare when you need a main-dish recipe in a hurry.
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 1/2 cups frozen bell pepper blend (such as Birds Eye Pepper Stir Fry)
- 1 pound extra-lean beef
- 1/4 cup stir-fry sauce
1. Remove 12 small bowl-shaped leaves from head of lettuce; rinse and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook garlic and ginger for 30 seconds. Stir in peppers and cook for 2 minutes. Add beef and cook for 5 minutes. Drain off any accumulated fat in the pan.
3. Stir in stir-fry sauce and cook for 1 minute or until thickened. Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into each lettuce cup and serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal.(kcal): 215, Fat, total(g): 8, chol.(mg): 70, sat. fat(g): 3, carb.(g): 8, fiber(g): 2, pro.(g): 26, sodium(mg): 609, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.