- 2 medium ripe pears, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 3 tablespoons water
1. Place the pear, raspberries, and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and cook for 6 minutes or until very tender. Cool mixture.
2. Puree mixture through a food mill, baby food grinder, blender or food processor. Press mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds. Use within 1 day, or freeze up to 1 month.To Freeze:
3. Spoon finished food into ice cube trays. Cover with waxed paper and freeze until firm. When ice cubes are frozen, remove cubes from tray and store in a resealable plastic freezer bag or freezer container. Label package with contents and date. Use within 1 month. Before serving, let thaw in the refrigerator overnight.