Stuff celery with this peanut butter and honey dip, or serve with crunchy vegetables or fruits.
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 - 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Celery sticks, animal crackers, and/or assorted dippers such as peeled jicama sticks, carrot sticks, apple wedges, pear wedges, or graham cracker sticks
1. For dip, in a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in peanut butter, milk, and honey until well combined and smooth. If desired, chill before serving.
2. To serve, spread dip in celery sticks and garnish with animal crackers and cut-up fresh fruit. Or, serve with assorted dippers. Makes twenty 1-tablespoon servings (1-1/4 cups).