Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Rods
These quick and easy treats will make a colorful addition to your holiday table. Wrap some up in cellophane and ribbon to sell at your next bake sale.
- 36 pretzel rods (1 package)
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate bars
- 1 1/2 cups assorted toppings: sprinkles, crushed cookies, toffee bits, or mini M&M's
1. Heat chopped semisweet chocolate bars in the microwave in 30-second increments until melted.
2. Ladle chocolate over 3/4 of each pretzel rod. Tap or scrape off excess chocolate, then roll pretzel in sprinkles, crushed cookies, toffee bits or mini M&Ms.
3. Dry on a cooling rack until set.