After School Dip
Kids love fruits and vegetables when they eat them with this yummy fat-free dip.
- 1 package (8 ounces) nonfat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 3 tablespoons packed dark-brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Apples wedges, pear wedges, carrot and celery sticks, for dipping
1. Place cream cheese and milk in food processor or blender. Pulse until creamy; do not overbeat. Add brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Whirl until blended.
2. Remove mixture to small bowl; stir in raisins. Serve with dippers. Refrigerate unused portion of dip.