- April 3, 2008
- Play Yards, Gyms & Activity Centers
- Toys & Games
- Toys "R" Us
- The Danger:
- Small parts on the toys can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- The recall involves about 16,400 Imaginarium Multi-Sided and Jungle activity centers. The multi-sided activity center has movable block letters, clock face, sliding shapes, and gears. The jungle activity centers have peg jumping monkeys, sliding fish, abacus beads, bead mazes, and other animal-theme activities. "Imaginarium" and the name of the activity center are printed on the packaging. Item numbers 69042 (multi-sided) and 69083 (jungle) are printed on the back of the box, near the bar code.
- Sold At:
- Toys "R" Us stores nationwide and www.toysrus.com from August 2007 through February 2008 for between $20 and $50.
- What To Do:
- Take the activity centers from children immediately and return the toys to the nearest Toys "R" Us for a refund or store credit. Consumers can go to http://www.toysrus.com/safety/safetyFAQ.cfm for more information. For additional information, contact Toys "R" Us at (800) 869-7787 between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. ET Monday through Saturday and between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. Sunday, or visit their Web site at www.toysrus.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.