- September 27, 2007
- Toys & Games
- Jo-Ann Stores
- The Danger:
- Paint on the handle of the rake can contain excessive levels of lead paint, violating the federal lead paint standard.
- The recall includes about 16,000 children's rakes. The rake has a green handle with a yellow duck head attached to the handle. The rake has seven purple tines, also known as teeth. The rake is about 24 inches long. "Robbie Ducky Garden Collection Rake" is printed on a tag attached to the handle.
- This recall was expanded on October 25, 2007, to include about 97,000 additional toys from the Robbie Ducky Garden Collection.
- About 6,000 Robbie Ducky watering cans were recalled on August 28, 2007.
- Sold At:
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores nationwide from January 2007 through September 2007 for about $7.
- What To Do:
- Immediately take the recalled toy rake away from children and return it to any Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Store for a full refund. For additional information, contact Jo-Ann Stores Inc. toll-free at (888) 739-4120, option 7, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, e-mail email@example.com, or visit their Web site at www.joann.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.