- May 30, 2007
- Toys & Games
- The Boyds Collection
- The Danger:
- The red paint on the drums contains high levels of lead. Lead is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health effects.
- This recall includes about 4,500 decorative wooden toy drums that come with two wooden drum sticks. The sides of the drums are painted blue with white stars and the tops and bottoms feature an antique U.S. flag decoration.
- The Eli's Small Drum has item number 654933 printed on its hangtag and packaging.
- The Liberty's Large Drum has item number 654934 printed on its hangtag and packaging.
- The drums are packaged and sold separately.
- Sold At:
- Gift and collectible stores nationwide from June 2005 through April 2007 for about $15.
- What To Do:
- Immediately take the toy drums away from children and return them to the store for a full refund. For additional information, contact The Boyds Collection Ltd. toll-free at (877) 772-3277 ext.2179 anytime, e-mail email@example.com, or visit their Web site at www.boydsstuff.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.