- June 8, 2006
- Toys & Games
- The Ruby Restaurant Group
- The Danger:
- The yo-yo can separate and expose small parts, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- This recall involves about 200,000 yo-yo toys that are clear plastic with red, blue, or green tinted sides and that light up while in motion. The toys are about 2 inches in diameter and have "Ruby's Diner" printed on each side.
- Sold At:
- Ruby's Diner restaurants in Pennsylvania, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, Hawaii, Colorado, and California from February 2006 through March 2006 included with the purchase of a kids' meal.
- What To Do:
- Take the yo-yo toy away from children immediately and return it to the nearest Ruby's Diner for a free replacement toy. For more information, contact Ruby's Diner at (800) 439-7829 anytime.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.